This listing is for one unique and precious wedding band in 14k white gold and 14k rose gold mokume gane. Ready for shipping, if you purchase this item you will be getting the exact ring you see in the picture.
Mokume gane is an ancient Japanese technique that consists of making a lamination of different colored metals, therefore creating beautiful waves on the surface.
This item will be crafted from start to finish with my own hands in my very loved workshop in Lac Siesta, Canada.
* Band is 6mm in width and 1.3mm thick.
* Handmade in my home studio, with great care and great accuracy.
* The mokume gane is in high quality 14k white gold and 14k rose gold.
* The lining of the ring is made of high quality 14k white gold.
* This ring is 9.5 in US size. I could size if needed. Size 9 - 9,25 - 9,5 - 9,75 - 10 only
* Mat brushed look. This helps to see the pattern.
* This piece is ready for shipping, it will be sent out on the following business day after purchase.
* In Quebec, I prefer sending this accelerated post with tracking number and insurance. The time to receive the parcel may vary between 1 and 4 business days depending on your location in the province. Although there are diferent ways to ship, you can choose at checkout the one that you prefer.
* It is best to take of ring when bathing, swimming or heavy manual labor. Some chemicals may change the color of the metals, if this occurs, you may use liquid cleaning product for silver to restore the colors.
* The original bushed finish can get scratches and eventually become shinny. If you wish to restore the brushed look, you may use a green scouring pad "scotch-brite". With gentle soap and water rub the pad on the ring in a strait continuous motion following the circle of the ring.
Mokume gane wedding band in white gold and rose gold 14k
- Product Code: Jonc de mariage de mokume gane en or blanc et or rose 14k
- Availability: In Stock